Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Cute as A Button

T loves his hat.  He wears it everywhere, and it isn't always on the right way, but it is so cute and shows his personality, I couldn't help but snap this of him wearing it almost sideways.  He's such a funny kid, always exploring and using things the way they were never meant to be used! This summer is going to be interesting with him because all he wants is to be outside and we don't have much of a yard!



L and I went to the aquarium with her class a few weeks ago, and she had so much fun! By the time we got to the penguins she was done, I think there was some serious overload because all she did was run from one place to another saying "I want see more!"  This pic is one of my favorites as she is face to face with a shark (I think it was a shark)!




And how can I not love this photo! L is a little mommy to everyone in the family. She tries to take care of everyone and make sure we are all doing the right things.  E can't stand it when L tells her she needs to eat at mealtime. T gets furious when L makes him put things away and he's not finished. J just doesn't like to be mauled with her neverending (read stopping) love and concern and pushing his pacifier in until he keeps it there. And I certainly don't appreciate it when she is telling me to get dressed, or make dinner or take care of J! However, there are some of the sweetest moments with her care and compassion, as proven in this photo.

No comments: