Thursday, December 2, 2010

Can You Guess What L is Singing?!

L was so excited to share a new song that she learned in school yesterday. I was filming E singing new words to the song Away in A Manger and I was trying to capture that when L demanded it was her turn. She then sang this wonderful song. I want to see how many people can figure out what song she is singing! Leave me a comment when you think you've got it! I'll post the answer in a few days!! I hope to edit and get E's song up too before too long! (You may need to turn up the sound to hear her, the microphone on our video camera isn't that great.)

3 comments:

Amy said...

If you said Jingle Bells, you've got it!

Mary Bonham said...

Well, you tricked me with the "Away in a Manger" song in the background.

Couldn't quite figure this one out, but since you told me, I can see that she is saying Jingle Bells and ..the way. Darling girl!

Amy said...

Thanks Mary. SO glad you found us here!