Sunday, October 19, 2008

I Finally Did It!

Well, I have been enjoying the blogs of my friends and family, and decided that this would be a good way to keep everyone informed and a fun way to keep track of our busy lives. So, let's hope for the best and let the blogging adventure begin!

We are the Wilcox family, residing currently in Spanish Fork, Utah. Matthew and I have been married since August 2002 and have three beautiful kids. First, (I'm only using one letter of their names) is E, girl, four and three-quarter years old - she's very specific about the 3/4; next we have L, girl, two-and-a-half who is just happy to be here most of the time, and last for now is T, boy, 2 months and he's just too cute for words!

That's about all for now, I'll introduce the kids in their own posts in a little while!

No comments: