Sunday, October 19, 2008

"T" 2 months old


T is so fun. Being my third baby, I'm much more comfortable in my ability as a mom to care for him, so I've really enjoyed him thoroughly. He was born LATE by three days, and was the biggest of my babies at 8 lbs 6 ozs. He eats and eats and eats some more and is a chunk now. He is adored by his sisters and his daddy also.


T has lots to say, and is just getting to the point that he wants to get it out. The squeeks, cries, and groans of infants are so irresistible. He has the funniest half-smile I've ever seen and uses it often. Daddy says that T is a momma's boy, and he's right. I love to snuggle him, and he settles right in for a good snuggle several times a day.


We're still learning about T, but so far I know he loves food, sleep, snuggles, and has a fierce temper if his needs are not met in his time frame!

No comments: