Monday, September 19, 2011

Catch - Up

Oh no, I've done it again and left this completely alone for MONTHS! How could I be so careless (let's call it being the mom of four kids, ages 7, 5, 3, and 1!) Well, I'm back, and will attempt to do a little catch-up for the next few days. Starting with where we left off. . .

Look at those cheeks!

The hat never leaves contact with T's head!

I love this picture! Brothers!!!!
As I looked through the photos from March of this year forward, here are some from April that brought back memories. The boys and I thoroughly enjoyed having time just to go and play while the girls were at school. Especially in April, when everything starts to thaw, and there is the itch to just get out and play, so we were always going to the park (it was still cold just look at those noses!), playing outside in the pile of dirt left behind by the cable guys, and any other excuse to get out of the house!

I love the girls, but it is so fun to have the boys together. Our family couldn't be more perfect with the girls together and the boys together. It is fun to see them all be friends and enjoy one another, although I know that in time there will be the sibling spats.

T is so funny with that red cowboy hat. He calls himself Cowboy T, and even snuck it on into church one day - the Bishop had to remind us to take it off before the meeting started! I guess M and I have just become so accustomed to seeing it on his head we didn't even notice!

J is all over the place. He is so tipsy as he is just learning to walk, that whenever we go outside he is covered in mud. Ah, springtime where everything is always wet outside!

No comments: