Tuesday, September 27, 2011

The Family Song

In school L has been learning this super cute song. I love the silly things that each member of the family says (and it is apparent that L's favorite is the sister saying, 'Don't bug me!'). This is a rough video, it was me alone with all four kiddos trying to keep them quiet long enough for her to sing for us.

This video is a good example of how far she has come in just barely two years as a listening/hearing kid! I put subtitles in so you can know what she is saying, but most of it seems to me to be pretty clear. After she sang, we worked some more on the Grandpa saying, "Eh, speak up!" and the Father saying, "Honey, I'm home" and they both improved dramatically. This was just too much for me not to share! Enjoy and let me know what you think.

No comments: